Thursday, October 1, 2015

Getting my Crap Together

Most days, I feel like crap y'all. I am tired all the time, even when I sleep for 8 hours. Many of my joints hurt. My skin and hair don't look nice at all. I am a Fat Mom y'all. It's true. 

I am on a mission to make things better. I have a tendency to want to make All The Changes on a given Monday mornings and then I crash by Tueaday night.  I have so many inspiring and motivating ideas coming at me, that I can't keep them all straight, let alone implement them. 

I've been hesitant to put this out there because I tend to bare my soul then get huffy when people judge me. But I don't have many readers and those who do read this are people who love me anyway.

So I am going to give it to y'all straight. Just me, writing my words.

Today I started my very own 30 Day Elliptical Challenge. Each day I am going to increase my time by a minute. Today I did- you guessed it- one minute. But that's more than I did yesterday, so it's a start.

I don't have to be perfect today. I just want to be better than yesterday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment